Enterprise IT Program
The Enterprise IT Program provides resources for CIOs and their staff working on core enterprise IT, commercial firms that provide enterprise-related products and services, and associations like NACUBO, with members connected to the enterprise.
Solve Enterprise IT Challenges
The program focuses on five challenges and explores each through a different thematic lens annually, providing related resources with background, recommendations, and action plans, including:
- Governance and Relationship Management: Use IT governance in enterprise IT activities that support institutional initiatives
- Technology Strategy: Develop a technology strategy that supports your institutional mission and goals
- Understanding Costs and Value: Examine costs, value, and cost drivers to maximize value and increase efficiency
- Business Process Management: Streamline processes to create efficiencies and increase alignment with institutional goals
- Analytics: View administrative systems data as a strategic institutional asset
Please note: We're currently reviewing the Enterprise IT Program to ensure we're providing you the resources you need to make progress on challenges across enterprise IT. This means we'll be pausing some of our case study work related to the five themes above. We appreciate your patience and look forward to reviewing and revising the program this year to better help you solve the issues your organization faces. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Because enterprise IT is a large, complex, and multifaceted function, we provide a definition of the term as it relates to our program's scope and resources.
To make it easier to navigate our vast collection of resources for IT leaders and professionals, we've put together some of the top tools and most popular resources EDUCAUSE members are using.