EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative
Welcome to ELI
The EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) is a collaborative community committed to advancing learning through IT innovation.
Below is a quick guide to just some of the ways ELI's content and resources can help make your job easier and examples of how you can engage in ELI.
ELI provides your organization with dynamic professional learning opportunities, innovative online resources, and valuable interaction with a diverse group of members, including:
Advance your knowledge and career and connect with colleagues through face-to-face and online professional learning opportunities that support those who use technology in the classroom.
Find support on key issues in higher ed by diving into ELI's special initiatives, including:
- Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) program—resources for evidence-based practice
- Learning Space Rating System (LSRS)—rubric to measure/evaluate formal learning space design
- Leading Academic Transformation (LAT) Community—leadership and curricular transformation
- ID2ID—instructional designer mentoring program
Sunsetted: Key Issues in Teaching and Learning
For more information regarding the key trends, emerging technologies and practices, and future implications in educational technology, refer to the EDUCAUSE Horizon Report. If you have any questions regarding the annual Key Issues in Teaching and Learning survey, please contact Malcolm Brown, Director of Learning Initiatives, EDUCAUSE.
Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and emerging trends through:
- The Transforming Higher Ed blog
- The annual Issues, Technologies, and Trends resources, including the EDUCAUSE Horizon Report
- Briefs and white papers
- SEI case studies
- The popular 7 Things You Should Know About... series
Make an impact within your profession by participating in volunteer activities. Share your ideas and expertise, and explore common interests with your peers by joining member-driven community groups focused on topics in teaching and learning.