Corporations serving the higher education information technology market, and other related associations and organizations are invited to become corporate members. By joining EDUCAUSE, your organization will connect with over 100,000 individuals at member organizations in approximately 50 countries, serving over 14 million students. And you’ll be recognized for supporting the mission of the higher education community.
Who We Are
Current member organizations include:
When you join, everyone at your organization gets access to EDUCAUSE's vast resources.
EDUCAUSE membership brings value to your corporation through interaction with higher education decision makers, access to programs and conferences that provide insight into your customers' most important issues, and the opportunity to take advantage of an expanding array of marketing options designed to maximize customer reach and visibility.
When your organization joins EDUCAUSE, we can help you and your colleagues:
Stay informed on issues, technologies, and trends in higher education
- Access our research portfolio, articles, white papers, webinars, and more in our library
- Distribute free copies of EDUCAUSE Review with leaders across your organization
- Subscribe to our newsletters for regular updates on areas of the association that interest you
Network with our specialized communities
- Attend and participate in our topic-based face-to-face and virtual events
- Participate in volunteer opportunities including advisory and program committees
- Post jobs and recruit talent on our Career Center, dedicated to higher education
Share your thought leadership
- Share case studies and success stories via conference presentations, newsletters and webinars, Industry Insights articles, and print opportunities
- Work with EDUCAUSE and the higher education community to collaborate on custom research studies or sponsor current research
- Participate in topic-based working groups, community groups, and communities of practice
Build your brand
Obtain discounts for EDUCAUSE services and events including:
- Registration for our face-to-face events throughout the year
- Exhibit booths and displays at face-to-face events (members obtain priority selection)
- Advertising, content marketing, and sponsorship opportunities helping you achieve your business goals
- Access and post your press releases on our EDUCAUSE Press Release Service
Achieve Partner Status
The EDUCAUSE Corporate Partner Program enables you to maximize brand awareness and show your significant support of the higher education community. Over the course of each year, the extent to which you participate in EDUCAUSE opportunities determines your annual placement in one of the program's four levels.
Learn more about the EDUCAUSE Corporate Partner Program.
The membership period runs from July 1 to June 30. Companies are welcome to join throughout the year at a pro-rated rate. 2019/2020 dues are noted below.
Available to all organizations serving higher education that are not emerging or individual as per below. $3,275.00
Emerging Edtech Membership
Available to early-stage emerging edtech companies that have been in business 5 years or less and employ less than 25 staff, with revenue under $1M. This membership can be held for three years maximum. $815.00
Available to independent consultants or consulting firms with under three total employees. $550.00
EDUCAUSE is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Corporate members may be able to deduct 100% of their membership dues as a regular business expense. Members with questions should consult with their tax advisor.
To get the most out of your corporate membership, companies that join will need to designate one Primary Representative and additional participating representatives to receive a complimentary copy of EDUCAUSE Review, our award-winning magazine.
The role of the primary representative includes:
- Keeping your organization informed of EDUCAUSE programs that might benefit them by forwarding applicable association communications
- Reviewing and updating your organization’s roster of representatives
- Providing payment of annual membership dues for the annual cycle
If you are the Primary Representative for your organization’s membership, you can review and update your roster below. If you don’t have an EDUCAUSE Profile, you will need to create one for access to this feature.
Please notify your designated representatives that you have added them to the EDUCAUSE roster and note that they have the option to opt out at any time.